4.03.2003

I couldn't have said it better! In her April 2 blog entry, Windy addresses a situation that I wish everybody would pay attention to. Way to go, Windy! ...then she went off this morning and gave some really insightful answers to the 'Thursday Thumb-Twiddlers' questions.

Is this a day for parental bragging rights or what? OttO's latest comment has her bragging about my youngest granddaughter, Alex. Did i raise smart kids or what?

...and Jan! Jan 'introspected' about actors and their place in society. She really got me to thinking! I'm always too busy being upset with the roles so many actors have taken as 'spokesmen' for us! It really didn't dawn on me that they are actually driven by the reaction they get when they speak out. They are after all, as Jan says, just actors!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?