5.14.2003

Random Questions; Random Days .... Wednesday May 14 Today's question ... How do you like to spend your down time? What would your dream vacation be?
Web junkie that i am, i spend my 'down time' blogging, reading other people's blogs, making new websites, updating my favorites and looking for new stuff to use on my websites and blogs. My dream vacation would be on a tropical island with all my family there... barbequing, visiting, boating, picture taking, and generally playing around in the water and on the beach. Of course i would require internet access on that island!

There's a brand new Wednesday meme... What's on ...... Right now? Check it out! Want to know how i answered the question for this week? It's with the rest of my Stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?