7.09.2003

I am so-o-o-o-o-o-o excited! Just found out I have a marvelous tool in my little ol' Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2... you know... the inexpensive one! It's got something called Web Photo Gallery and I just tried it! It's the easiest thing since sliced bread! I absolutely love it! My first attempt is for the Lake Association but I'm linking it here just because I'm so impressed at how easy it is. This is the quickest place I can link it from! The actual website is on Angelfire - well only page one is now... the rest is done with Microsoft FrontPage 2000 and hosted at salascove..... and now....... voila! PhotoShop Elements 2! Check out this new gallery and see what you think...... here it is..... HLA Spring 2003 Potluck

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?