8.31.2003

Here goes! I'm at the lake... Otto cooked an awesome breakfast... great omelets!!! Gotta catch up on Random Questions for Windy! Hey, Windy... lookin' forward to your 'camp-in' here at the lake! Love you!

Random Questions; Random Days... Sunday, August 31
What is/are your favorite website(s) to visit? Why? Feel free to share the link.

My favorite is PhotoTime - a photo meme. I like it because it's a place where you can share your favorite photos. A challenge is offered every Tuesday and you have a week to take the perfect photo to meet that challenge; then post it to your own weblog and leave a comment at PhotoTime telling the rest of the players where to find it. I post my photos answering the challenge at A Day in the Life. My alterego shares her photos at Sherle's Photos. Check 'em out. Leave a comment... and then go meet the challenge at PhotoTime! I know you want to.

-------------------------------------------------

Random Questions; Random Days... Saturday, August 30
I love this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Please comment.

I agree with that comment wholeheartedly! I wrote a whole blog about this once... somewhere. Anyway it's kind of like looking at the glass half-full instead of half-empty! Look in the mirror... look into those eyes... look into your soul! What do you see? show the world what you see!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?