10.22.2003

What's on..... Right now?
What's On your '10 interesting facts about me' list Right Now?
Not to brag, but did you know that I...
  1. ..raised six daughters who were all born within five and a half years of each other (ok... there is a set of twins)
  2. ..obtained a liberal arts Associates Degree while raising six daughters and working full time
  3. ..then proceeded to earn my certification from the National Secretary's Association as a Certified Professional Secretary
  4. ..sailed a 37 foot ketch, along with my husband... on Lake Erie, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan
  5. .. have been married to that same husband for 48 years
  6. ..am very artistic
  7. ..look pretty good for my age
  8. ..am a darned good cook
  9. ..can hold my own in most any conversation
  10. have studied, although I'm not fluent, in three languages besides my native English
  11. .....and here's a bonus! I have made so many websites that I can't easily tell you how many are out there in cyberspace!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?