11.26.2003

Lulu's Lines

TRIGGER 1::: The day I....... said yes when Frank asked me to go along with him to the Computer Club he had just joined, was a BIG turning point for me! I had a brand new computer... with Windows 95... the biggest and best! What was my main use for this new toy? ...basically a word processor. We had the best phone modem... 56k and it was fast! I used the internet mostly for email and instant messaging.

Well a lot has changed since then. The computer? Bigger and faster! My modem is via cable... really fast! My computer has become a necessary tool in my life... for everything from communication to paying bills and maintaining my checking acccount. It's a place to store my recipes and learn what's new anywhere in the world. It's my photo album and a place to manipulate photos... it is my journal. It's a place to share ideas and even meet new friends!

Take my bread machine... my microwave oven... you can even have my dishwasher... but please, please... let me keep the computer!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?