It's Christmas Eve... daytime version and it snowed a bit last night and a bit more this morning. It will be a white Christmas for us... but the snow will be off the roads enough to make driving easier for those who must. Life is good... or as good as we can expect right now.
- The husband's flu reverted to the cold i thought he had and the cough syrup is helping him recover.
- Son-in-law Richard is home recovering from removal of a tumor in his bladder, which was deemed by the doctor as most likely 'superficial' - which he explained is the least likely type of cancer to ever give the patient more problems.
- Grandson Geoff is home recovering from reconstructive surgery on his knee - an 8-week recovery time in which he can get around on crutches and with the help of his friends at school.
- Day in the Life 2003-2004? You'll find it here!
- I watch too much news on Fox. The latest event is what they call 'The War on Christianity' which i do believe is happening daily.
- I'm almost ready for Christmas but don't really have to be ready until Saturday, so i'm in good shape... i think.
- I posted two new photos on sherle's photos - depicting 'serenity' - my 29th PhotoTime theme.
- Peace and love to all and...
Happy Holidays to people of all faiths.