1.04.2004

Got recognized by Meg at Mandarin Design today! Otto was so excited she phoned me to tell me about it! I thought it was pretty cool too! They've got lots of fantastic ideas and javascripts over there! The shadow on this photo is from Meg's javascript! I like it!




Helper or Thief?

We undecorated the Christmas tree today. Goober helped. Caught him stealing this poinsettia from the pile of decorations! I think it's still behind the couch where he carried it!

Last night the weather guy predicted lots of snow for today. We just got a dusting... about an hour ago. Hope that's it. Don't like worrying about my family driving to work on nasty roads. Gotta go. I think we're planning to watch a DVD tonight!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?