2.16.2004

Where have i been!!???! ...not blogging, that's for sure! I spent the weekend converting my Puffin Friendship Wall to a MS FrontPage website. I ran into a few pitfalls because i don't use FrontPage often and i messed up on a couple of things... but by Jove, i think i've gawt it now! FP is actually a great tool and i will be using it much more often now.

We attended a symphony orchestra concert yesterday... Geoff, our second grandson, a French Horn player and a music major at CMU, was our motivation of course. Beautiful music... and beautiful surroundings! Check out sherle's photos for a picture of the amazingly lovely acoustical ceiling in this impressive music building's concert hall. I contributed it as a late entry to PhotoFriday... a photo meme that's been around much longer than my little ol' PhotoTime.

OttO's Monday Madness continues to be a challenge to the old noggin! If you haven't done it yet, check it out today! Love her challenges! Today i answered them over at my Stuff.... then went about looking at some others. I left a couple of smart-aleck answers; one at the Bug's blog and the other at Sharba's. FYI, Sharba and Bug, yore ol' mommi kin still larn a bit of nolledge!!! I dun went'n answered m'own questions that i left ya's! Here's whut i found at the ditchonary on the 'puter...

nar·whal also nar·wal
An Arctic whale (Monodon monoceros) that has a spotted pelt and is characterized in the male by a long spirally twisted ivory tusk projecting from the left side of its head. (Sharba, you spelled this one right... it's the second choice here.)

ze·bu
A domesticated ox (Bos indicus) of Asia and eastern Africa, having a prominent hump on the back and a large dewlap. (Bug, i should'a known! I cheated on my answers!)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?