3.11.2004

It's my birthday and i'm NOT going to cry about it! Yesterday i talked for over an hour on the phone with my mother. I'm 39, so she must be 59... and still going strong! I am thankful for many things... my children, my grandchildren, an understanding and supportive husband and enough of everything that i do not have to ask somebody else for support... be it food, shelter or love!

Today will be a busy one... starting with a meeting in about 45 minutes and ending with a meeting tonight! Both are important meetings... to me and to the others attending. I would like to do a photoblog of my birthday, but i'm not sure how many pics i can get in. We shall see.

I would like to offer you all a birthday 'treat.' Here it is, one of my favorite quotes:

Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement
... anonymous


I would like to thank all of you who have already wished me a Happy Birthday. You are wonderful!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?