6.23.2004

Here is my comment to #36. LULU'S LINES.
TRIGGER::::: The night sky.....
on a warm summer night can be a beautiful thing. I remember as a child, long long ago, lying on my back in the grass, looking straight up at the sky, searching for falling stars. It seems there was a season for it. We children would lie there and compete... to see who would be the first to spot the next falling star.

I don't think we have falling stars anymore... or is it just that I have this attitude about lying in the grass at night. The grass is all moist with dew, prime territory for all kinds of creepy crawlies..... and then there are the mosquitoes. Funny, I don't remember those things back when I was a child, watching and counting the falling stars!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?