6.29.2004

Today I saw a grown woman cry and I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be okay! It was at a meeting... about this stupid dioxin thing... you know - the one where environmental extremists have got everybody so worked up that they created animosity between neighbors... or so they think. What they really did was scare the bejeezus out of some of the people... that is, the ones that believe all the crap the extremists are dishing out!

They talk a good talk. If I did not know where to find more information for myself, I could almost believe them... but I do know where to look. I know the difference between real practical science and academic supposition. Do you realize some of these environmental extremists actually attend seminars and 'pep meetings' where they learn their techniques? Oh yes! Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see... at least when it comes to groups like Lonetree Council, Sierra Club and Greenpeace!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?