7.21.2004

Been really busy lately! Sharba & Kevvy visited us at the lake last weekend. We had a very enjoyable visit. Would love to do it more often.

Been blogging a lot in Tittabawassee River Voice. It's almost beginning to sound political but I guess the facts are it is largely a political matter anyway, so there you are!

PhotoTime Tuesday is doing great! This week's theme is Shadows... and we have all kinds of interpretations.

Here are my answers for Monday Madness... (hey, it's only Wednesday!)
1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade?Shade... when I freckle it just looks like my skin is dirty.
2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors?I tried colors... remember? Now I prefer neutral (except when they are natural - like my brick walls in the living and dining areas.
3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric?symmetrically asymmetric!!! ;-)
4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city?country!
5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether?Blogger
6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other?Yahoo, Gmail, Charter (my cable company)
7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night?Definitely AC
8. Dinner; seafood or steak? Seafood is my all time fave!
9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)?CD's
10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial?I guess I kind of learn by doing instead of using either, but when necessary I prefer online to a book!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?