7.16.2004

Martha Talks  and if you are interested, here's where you can read all about her trial. You can send her an email and tell her how you feel about her and the whole mess! I'm really NOT your average 'Martha Stewart fan' - Not only do I greatly admire her entrepreneurship, I have seen her on Letterman's show and admire the way she just sort of walks onto the stage wearing comfy jeans and a baggy shirt.  I also watched her the day she opened the stock market when her company went public. She is the kind of woman I genuinely like AND admire!

I realize the judge sentenced her in a manner consistent with 'the law' but what does that say about the law? It was written by lawyers, right? What has been done can be undone and that is especially true in the case of some of our laws.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?