7.12.2004

Monday Madness

1. I like my job. True. I LOVE it!!! (what is it?... I'm retired.)
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. True!
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog. Mostly true... lately not enough time for my personal blog.
4. 'Organization' is my middle name! True, but the organization is mostly in my head.
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' True
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. True... most of the time.
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.' ...a big FALSE!!! I'm at my best when I'm in charge.
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life. True!!! True!!! True!!!!!
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. True
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. False


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?