8.23.2004

click for lifesize pic!
Who's the grownup here, eh???

What a fantastic weekend! The more people at the lake, the less photos I take however. Why? ...because I'm busy enjoying the people! Good thing so many of us have cameras! I took some... this is one. We will combine photos and share with everybody in the family who wants copies.

Now for a bit of Monday Madness, starting with this week... August 23...
1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? (ie. Lego's vs. power tools)
I like grown-up toys like boats!!! Real boats! Right now I have a little Boston Whaler Squal, an O'Day that needs sprucing up and I really really really think I might get an absolutely beautiful pontoon boat! (Yeah, I know, we did just sell a big sailboat!)

2. What's your favorite food and why? Which food is your number one weakness?
I think even though I love pizza, chocolate might be my biggest weakness... chocolate anything!

3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read?
4 daughters that blog regularly... everybody that meets the PhotoTime Tuesday challenge every week (anywhere from 45-65 currently)
4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves?
No... I believe a person's religious belief is a private matter... unless you are involved in a discussion about it.

5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging?
No, I did start keeping a journal on my word processor years ago, but it wasn't as fun and it didn't last long.

6. Describe your life in 3 words.
full..... wonderful..... serendipitous!!!

7. What was the last thing you were wrong about?
me? wrong? are you kidding? I'm THE MOM!!!

8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all?
Tend my own little piece of the world... nobody can 'fix' it for everybody else!

9. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I like dogs, but cats are my favorite!

10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask?
I have my own meme - PhotoTime Tuesday, but for your kind of meme.....
1. You are given 1 million dollors. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?
2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?
3. Do you participate in lotteries?
4. Name 3 of your best physical features.
5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.
6. ......3 or you biggest vices.
7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.
8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?
9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?
10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden?


.....and here is August 16!!!

1. If you could only take one item with you on to a desserted island what book, movie, music would you take?
the Bible..... Fiddler on the Roof..... Dave Brubeck

2. What's the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten or even just put in your mouth??
...the gross soft squooshy fat on a piece of beef.

3. What one thing would you do differently if given the chance?
... I would not start smoking!!! Yes, I quit but it was tough!

4. What political party, if any, do you belong to?
I do not belong to any political party, vote for the individual, but lean more toward Republican.

5. Do you like icees?
Yes. Used to buy them all the time. Rarely do now.

6. East or West?
in the state of Michigan I prefer the western side... in the USA I prefer the East Coast... On earth I prefer the West. All these only because they are familiar to me.

7. Will we ever "all" be happy with the current political situation????
Now, wouldn't that be boring? A stepford nation.... WOW!!! I hope not!

8. Cookies or Crackers?
cookies - all time favorite is NutterButter!!!

9. What fun thing did you do today?
...answered these questions AND this week's questions too!!!

...and #10 has nothing to do with any of the above questions.........

10. Why??
...just BECAUSE!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?