9.12.2004

Monday Madness

1. You are given 1 million dollars. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?
I would give each of my daughters $167,000

2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?
I would invest $666,667 in carefully chosen investments recommended by somebody I trust concerning investment matters.

3. Do you participate in lotteries?
No, I did when it was first offered in our state... actually won a small amount once.

4. Name 3 of your best physical features.
my eyes (with contacts & a bit of makeup), legs (a bit too plump but well-shaped), my teeth (although I have a crooked smile.)

5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.
love, honesty, fidelity

6. ......3 or you biggest vices.
anger, gluttony, and pride

7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.
my family, sunshine, writing

8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?
a ship's captain or maybe a marina owner

9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?
an elephant

10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden?
water

Thanks OttO! These questions were fun, even though I wrote them! ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?