10.18.2004

Team work...

Click it...that's what it's all about! Busy 2-day weekend. Got Mike's boat, the cottage and the bunkhouse winterized and our newly acquired pontoon boat out of the water and brought her home. Thank you for all of your help Mike!!!

Was I surprised? The guys decided I should bring the boat over to the launch while they went over and prepared to receive it. What a delight! My first time alone moving her out on the water. Bundled up warm... it was cold out there baby! The only boat on the lake, cruising about singing God Bless America... anybody who heard me would have thought I was nuts!

Well she's home with us on her brand new trailer now... Frank needs to get the ugly infestation of zebra mussels off her bottom and she'll be ready to cover up and keep warm until springtime!

Comments:
Good Job!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?