3.15.2005

monday madness

monday madness Here's mine!
Fill in the blanks.... completely random!!

1. I wish I had more money.
2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when the seasons change.
3. If more people would be tolerant of others, the world would be a better place.
4. I really should telephone family members more often.
5. The weather we're having right now is sunny and cold.
6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant nasturtiums and tomatoes.
7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to drive the speed limit.
8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually don't blog.

Comments:
nasturtiums? my guess was that it was a flower; I looked it up - so it's an herb with "pungent seeds and showy spurred flowers."

love you MOM!
 
You learn something new every day... Hi Mom! I probably should have answered these before reading other people's. I could think of several words to fill in the blank for #3; you chose a good one! Love you! =)
 
Yup... nasturtiums come in varying shades of oranges... they grow in a vinelike fashion and the flowers have a bit of a peppery flavor, as do the seeds that develop. The seeds can be pickled and used like pine nuts, or so they say. I just like the look of them - PLUS - they flower best in relatively poor soil.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?