5.14.2005

It's Saturday...

..and we all survived Friday the 13th again. We've had lots of rain lately - a good thing for all of Mother Nature's fresh new growth. Finally this afternoon the sun is shining... perhaps to warm the freshly watered earth and further aid growth.

...and OttO's back - ottosite - so ya'll stop by an visit her, okay? She told us about a neat place to find out what our name is all about so, of course I had to check it. Here's mine...

Shirley
The bright meadow : English...
Sensitive, friendly and kind you look for peace and beauty in your environment and relationships. People like to be around you because of your charm and generosity and because you always generate a happy atmosphere. You have a fairly traditional approach to life and have a strong attachment to home, family and loved ones. With your creative imagination you have potential to be successful in the the arts.

Okay, I told you mine, now you share yours! ;-)

Comments:
So far I like all the ones I've read; pretty neat, eh? =)

So good to be back to bloggin! Love you, Mom! =)
 
Howdy! I'm going to check out the name thing, but I heard somewhere that my name means "little Shirley" so. . . Shar
 
cool! I'll check mine out too
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?