9.27.2005

Here's my Monday Madness... on Tuesday evening

1. Ice cream or Yogurt?
Ice Cream!!!
2. What's your favorite board game?
Scrabble - the 'up' one
3. Do you play video games? If yes, what game system(s) do you use?
No.
4. If you were given a chance to change your name, would you do it? If yes, what would your new name be?
Not really, I might have when I was a kid, but not now.
5. What are the last 2 blogs that you've visited? Please share the links with us so we can check them out.
Otto Site - http://ottosite.blogspot.com/ and Windy's Page for Thought - http://windyspageforthought.blogspot.com/
6. What's your biggest frustration?
Probably not being able find something

Comments:
No video games??? =)

I'm glad you had a good time at the concert.

I actually can't ever remember wanting to change my name. It used to be very rare to hear of another Natalie; now I hear it more often, but I like my name! Thank you!

Love you, Mom! =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?