10.31.2005

It's Monday... and time for

Monday Madness

1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen.
The Oddfellows - with Walter Mathau

2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing.
When I was a kid most movies were in black & white! The ones I remember most starred Humphrey Bogart, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers & Dale Evans... and on and on.... titles? Hmmmmm!

3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching.
On Golden Pond... The Bridges of Madison County... hmmm. Actually this is tougher than I expected... I guess I don't watch many movies.

4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.
Survivor... Grey's Anatomy... Restless Housewives... Boston Legal (not necessarily in order of preference.) Okay, I'm a couch potato.

5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently.
If I name them I'll get spammed with undesirable comments, etc. but will try to get around that with other words. Items that enhance s**ual performance... class action lawyers... prescription drugs... loan companies... overpriced kitchen gadgets.

Happy Halloween! Don't forget to read my entry from last night... just below this one. Boo!

Comments:
Yes, there are way too many commercials about those kinds of things. And I agree with you about the difficulty of answering these questions. I guess I should probably play this week to challenge myself, eh?

I'm going to check out your Halloween greeting now! Love you, and Happy Halloween! =)
 
Hi Mom!
I agree, those questions were hard, but I actually answered them on Monday, and before I read any other answers! I saw the 3 drama movies you mentioned but I couldn't think of them at the time of my answers, but I liked them too.
Love you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?