10.25.2005

Warm is a good thing...

...and I'm warm!
What a difference a day makes. The guys from Answer Heating and Cooling showed up bright & early yesterday, promptly at 8:00 a.m. while I was still having my morning coffee.

Replacing a boiler that was in place since late 1960 takes more talent and determination than just plain ol' installing a new one... and these guys are wonderful! What a team. Answer depends on referrals for their business and they deserve your business! When I told the sales manager I had no heat at all - just a little portable electric - he made sure I would not have to wait. Now I can get back to the business of living read the article where I recently used this sign at TRVoiceinstead of spending my time keeping warm!

What's happening? I'm back to working with my friends on the 'homeowners fairness' legislation. I guess I'm now included in the class action suit with the litigious weirdos that love to sport their skull & crossbones t-shirts and signs. I have my own version of their sign. I created this version based on observation of the species... Lone Tree Council.

These people are complaining about the vague possibility of minute amounts of a dangerous chemical existing in their yards because of historical and archaic manufacturing methods. The company they (I guess I mean we, although against my will) are suing discovered the means for even measuring down to quantities in parts per trillion... and cleaned up their act long ago. I have personally observed two female members of the original 7 litigants, after a performance they put on for the news media, purposely ingesting large known quantities of that and other chemicals even more dangerous to their health. Right! They were having a cigarette!

What else is happening? I'm planning for getting my cell phone replaced... still an active member of two computer clubs... currently planning for a big Thanksgiving feast to include all of my wonderful big family who can possibly fit it into their busy schedules. Let me know, people!

Comments:
glad to hear everything went well with the boiler.enjoy your new found warmth.
kaybee
 
Of course, count us in for Thanksgiving. I'm SO glad you have heat; it makes a world of difference in what you're spending your time doing, I bet! Love you, Mom! =)
 
I'm glad you have heat! And your phone should be to you by Tuesday -
 
Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**gas fireplace canadagas fireplace canada
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?