2.25.2006

Monday Madness....

...before next Monday is here! How did I miss it? Forgot to even check this week... until today. OttO said, 'Big thanks to Tricia for this week's question! Have fun, and thank you all for playing! =) Pick a letter from the alphabet, and then make a list of all the boy (or girl), (or both) names, that you can think of, which start with that letter.'

I chose 'S' and it was even harder than I expected but here are a few names: Sam, sally, shirley, sharlene, stanley, stuart, shelly, susan, sharon, suzanne, sparky, skippy, (oh! those last two are puppy names!) santa (yeah I know that's a stretch!)

Comments:
Girl:
Sandy
Shelby
Scarlett
Sasha
Sara(h)
Stephanie

Boy:
Scott
Simon
Steve

Puppy:
Scooby
Spot

I have to quit! Have you ever played scattergories? It is a fun game.
 
Sounds fun!!! Methinks I need all the help I can get! ;-)
 
Puppy: Schatzi!

You made me smile, Mom. Thanks for playing; you're so faithful! Love you! =)

Do you have your fave five up yet??
 
I finally blogged! Love you Mom!
 
I blogged again; I know you don't buy movies, but if you want to borrow "Walk the Line," let me know. Love you Mom
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?