9.29.2006

I hate when I sleep in on Fosamax Friday!

Chose Friday for the weekly Fosamax dosage because it seemed easy to remember. After taking it you have to wait at least 30 minutes before drinking coffee or having breakfast... which would be okay if I got up earlier. You see, I take a couple of meds that must be taken 'with food' so I make it part of the morning routine in order to not forget! Sleeping 'til 9:00am extends that whole morning routine to 10:30 or 11:00. Good thing I'm retired, eh?

My frogs are back!!! Had to share this photo with you. Took a bunch of them today. Actually there were three frogs in the pond. Gee I was glad to see them because it seems every time I mow I have to slow down because I'll see at least one hopping in the grass. Wondering where they come from? ...the little creek that runs down to the river, of course! I'm just glad some of them managed to find the little pond.

I want to clarify my yesterday post a bit. The carpet color just didn't seem to show true, but it does in this photo. It's actually called 'Spicey' and this shot shows the variations better. I really like it! I just wish I could put this carpet in my living room - where the walls - which are brick - have the same colors in them. I guess it still is good because it carries the 'rusty' theme throught the house without needing to use the actual brick in these other rooms.

...last word - not complaining about the Fosamax a bit. Like Martha would say, 'It's a good thing.' I'm not so sure I'd be able to remember that other product - the one you take only monthly... even if it does work for Sally Field! Another last word (???) - cassie-b mentioned my re-do makes her feel like she should be doing something. Don't feel bad, Cas, this is stuff that's been long overdue in my house. I'm actually finishing projects that were started a long time ago... and as a fringe benefit... this activity has been very therapeutic at this stage in my life. It's sort of a total renewal thing.

Have a nice day, and if I don't get back in the next couple of days, have a great weekend too!

Addendum @ 1:31 pm - I just posted a photo for foto pherrets here at sherle's photos! I was on a roll this past few days with the camera.


Comments:
It seems like they are going to make it available online, but you could always dust off the old VHS recorder.
 
Thank you Logtar!!! I went to the ABC site you linked and... ta dah! ...watched the whole Ugly Betty episode with minimal commercials! ...and all I really had to do was update my Adobe Flash Player to version 9! Love it! ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?