10.20.2006

pix for publishing...????

How many ways can I say Blogger is p***ing me off!?!!!?? I've been trying to replace the photo in my Blogger profile... and keep getting the message that the photo must be 50kb... so I went back and made it smaller in PhotoShop Elements 2... This photo is now downsized to 38.5kb and 500px in size!!!

...and yet Blogger refuses to let me use it on my profile!!! What does blogger do? - convert to a bigger size? Must be a guy thing, eh?

Well I'm not giving up that easy!

Here I was - all set to blog something funny and share a cute little photo of the kitten - and all you got was this goofy picture I took of myself in a funny mirror on Father's Day 2005!

Comments:
You're short! Love you MOM
 
Your birthday is around mine it looks like!! Mine is in Feb so soon I am going to be OLD once again!! Nice picture!! I know about blogger sometimes you just have to be patient..Blogger teaches you that..Sandy
 
I hope you finally get to post that picture you've always wanted. I hate it when that happens. I don't like it when things don't work the way they should even though you're sure you followed all the instructions. Good luck!

Anyway, nice and amusing photo.

Take care,
Rach
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?